Thailand's leading silver jewelry manufacturer.

How to use wish list?

  • Welcome to our website! Please note that our website is not an online shopping platform, but rather a convenient tool for customers to browse products and getting product’s price.

  • Think of our website as an online catalog, where you can browse through our extensive range of high-quality silver jewelry and accessories. You can select the items that interest you and request their prices, along with detailed product information, images, and specifications.

  • We are a made-to-order silver jewelry manufacturer, which means that each piece of jewelry is crafted specifically for you. We take pride in creating unique, high-quality pieces that are made with precision and care. As a result, our production process typically takes 6-8 weeks to ensure that every detail is perfect and that you receive a piece that you will cherish for years to come.

  • If you find something that catches your eye, simply add to your wish list and reach out to our friendly customer service team to place your order or inquire about further details. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service and ensuring a smooth, hassle-free browsing experience for all of our customers.

Please note that our minimum order quantity (MOQ)
  • Minimum 60 pair per style for all earrings and nose studs (E, EP, EZ, EC, HP, NS), mixed color available.
  • Minimum 60 pcs per style for charm, toe ring (CH,MC), mixed color available.
  • Minimum 30 pcs per style for anklet, bracelet, necklace (AL,BL,N), mixed color available.
  • Minimum 60 pcs total for ring (R), mixed color available.
  • Minimum 60 pcs per design for pendant (P), mixed color available.
  • Delivery date within 6-8 weeks.
  • Our payment terms require a 30% deposit to be made before production begins, with the remaining 70% due prior to shipment. Payment is accepted via T/T.
  • Total minimum order is $2,000

  • Thank you for choosing our website as your go-to resource for discovering our stunning collection of silver jewelry.

Step-by step guide on how to use our catalog